Here's how you make a zine out of a single sheet of 8.5x11 paper!
1. click to enlarge, drag to desktop and print.
2. Safely cut along the dotted line in the center of the sheet. Ask a parent for help.
3. Fold sheet in half.
4. Fold this half inward.
5. Fold the other half outward.
It will look like this.
6. Now fold it in half this way.
7. Then push out the center like an acordian.
8. And flatten it out with a nice crease.
9. Flip it over, this is the cover and back.
Fold it in half and you have a lil zine!
You too can make your own zine by drawing on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper in 8 sections like how I did it. Make em and trade with your pals!